- Robert Goulding, Program of Liberal Studies, “The manuscripts of Thomas Harriot (1560–1621)”
- Lee Mordechai, Medieval Institute, “The FLAME Project: Exploring Western Eurasia’s Late Antique Monetary Economy”
- Karen Graubart, History, "Visualizing Republics of Difference with GIS”
- Abigail Shelton, Snite Museum, “DH Adjacent: Building a Unified Digital Space for Library and Museum Collections”
- Justin DeBenedetto, Computer Science, “Analyzing the Rhetoric of St. Augustine’s Homilies”
Sponsored by the Digital Humanities Steering Committee, the College of Arts and Letters, and Hesburgh Library
Originally published at al.nd.edu.