Resources for Graduate Students
Research and publication plays a central role in professional development and the Notre Dame Department of History provides a structure and support for development of the vision, research, and writing skills necessary for becoming a research-active historian.
Below are links to various resources that may be of interest to and very helpful for graduate students.
- Department of History Graduate Handbook of Policies and Procedures (coming soon)
- The Graduate School
- Academic Calendar
- Garstka American Polish Research Fellowship Fund
- Garstka American Polish Research Fellowship Application
- Institute for Scholarship in Liberal Arts
- Professional Development
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fleming Memorial Graduate Library
- Director of Graduate Studies